Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where did the weekend go?

what a lovely anniversary weekend with my handsome boy toy who knows just what to get me to make my heart pitter patter...  a beautiful namiki falcon pen, a light desk, a complete set of peerless watercolors and many more wonderful art supplies.  i have been thoroughly enjoying myself all weekend with them.

and while i know that i don't have the natural talent of so many of these amazing artists i've found here, i enjoy my little creations, they steal away my hours in a way that makes me smile and, every once in a while, i create something that i just kinda like a little.  most of the time, though, they're more about a little self-expression and a lot of taking myself back to grade school and my favorite coloring classes!  :-)  

so, i am concentrating on living the life i imagined... and making sure i'm imagining a life i want to live.  


More on those imaginings as the days and weeks progress!

And, we're on to Monday, everyone... enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you loved all of your gifts! I love seeing what you create with them! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...