Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Favorite Movie Quotes- List it Tuesdays and AEDM #6

 
 
Okay, this is a first for me.  I absolutely love Aimee's List it Tuesday at Artsyville, but I've been about a week behind each week.  This week, for the first time, I'm actually getting my movie quotes out there on time.  Unfortunately, poor Aimee is stuck using her mobile app this week (never easy!) and is not able to put the link up.  Hopefully, Aimee will be up and running soon.  I know how frustrating using the mobile app can be!
  

I'm a huge movie buff.  In fact, I love movies so much, it was hard to come up with a single list of favorite quotes.
 
 

So, I ended up using two pages in my big journal and, even then, there were a million more lines that I quote routinely in every day life that got left out. 


I tried to pick things that I thought would fit well here...  Lately, I've been drawing a lot of characters from kids movies and shows, like Kermit and Fozzie, Where the Wild Things Are and Winnie the Pooh, so I figured Jessica Rabbit probably fits in.  Maybe one day soon, I'll draw her, too!


The blogosphere has certainly been the beginning of many beautiful friendships for me over the past year.

Sometimes, I get so caught up in stopping to look around, I forget where I was headed!

I have to keep reminding myself of this with each passing year!


But I continue to keep seizing the day... and life has been extraordinary!

This was definitely a fun list to create. I can't wait to see what others have come up with!

 
Also linking to Art Every Day Month (AEDM)!  Day 6!

11 comments:

  1. I love your lettering style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these lines. i did mine from forrest gump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a fun project!!! these are awesome and your writing is fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome... I was going to do the list but I couldn't think of any movie lines for the life of me.... hopeless at movie things... give me book lines and I am fine, but movies go in one ear and out the other... or so I thought and then i read this and could tell which movie they were from without looking at your little notes... so maybe I just didn't think hard enough!!!! great list and your lettering has me in awe...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and beautiful. I love movies too. So many good quotes. One of my faves: "Fasten your seatbelts it's going to be a bumpy night." (Bette Davis in All About Eve.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely forgot about "snap out of it!" I loved that movie! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great quotes. I love the carpe diem, and the ferris bueller quotes! Nice writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awsm lettering!! aahh you've got mail! so great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lettering style blows me away. So precise!

    I also selected "You've Got Mail" for Artsyville's list of favorite movie lines, but I chose "....I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils....." for my piece.

    CherylCreative

    ReplyDelete
  11. FANTASTIC list, and I am in love with your hand-lettering!! (swoon!!) Thanks for sharing the movie quotes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...