Thursday, December 20, 2012

Colorful doodle-pick up sticks


Lately, I have been so busy that I haven't take much time to just doodle and play with color-- one of my favorite stress releasers, which I really need to make more time for, especially at this time of year! 

This doodle was inspired by Helen Williams at a little lime.  I absolutely love all that Helen is able to do with just pen and ink and sometimes a touch of color.  And she is so prolific. I am in awe!  I fell in love with her pick up sticks drawing and attempted to create my own version...  I need to work on straighter lines...  and, of course, I couldn't resist adding lots of color!

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Molly. Love your interpretation with all the fabulous colour! Have a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this just as it is, Molly - it's lively, colourful, beautiful - and I wouldn't change the lines in any way! Lovely work, and as always, ot\s cheering to the spirit to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for this interesting composition, I like. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally full of fun! I follow Helen Williams too and clicked through on your comment to her. I am now surfing through your blog and loving it. Did you take a class to learn the lettering for your tags? They are awesome. I'd love to start those now for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! what did you use for the color?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...