Monday, December 24, 2012

Rise of the Guardians

 
Last night, my sweetie and I saw a late night showing of Rise of the Guardians.  I wasn't expecting much and was really pleasantly surprised.  It was funny and it had a lot of heart.  Alec Baldwin as a Russian Santa Claus and Hugh Jackman as an Australian, boomerang-carrying 6'2" Easter Bunny were hysterical.  It reminded me that believing in something counts for a lot and that it's (better than) okay to have a sense of wonder or a sense of fun as your center. 
 
I hope everyone is ready for a magic-filled Christmas, filled with wonder and fun!
Happy holidays!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, there's plenty of magic today and lots of excitement, Merry Christmas to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the magic! Happy Christmas! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and I went to see it a few weeks ago and loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely page of art and heartfelt sentiment.
    thanks for sharing about the movie, it sounds like fun.

    wishing you a lovely Christmas and each day beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...