Wednesday, December 5, 2012

EDM #285: Draw something that loves the sun



For some time now, I've been intrigued with the idea of creating on my iPad.  I love the mobility of it and I've seen some artists create amazing things electronically.  I have struggled with finding the right programs and the right tools.  For my birthday, I asked for and received an aPen A5 stylus that I thought would be good for drawing on the iPad.  Unfortunately, it turns out that it only works with a limited number of apps and is better suited to taking notes than to creating art.

For this one, I just used my finger with the ArtRage application, but I'm still looking for a good stylus or brush tool if anyone has any suggestions!

This is EDM #285: Something that loves the sun.


6 comments:

  1. Well done!! Love the Oriental feel to it ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had no experience of digital painting but I like the variety of greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that it looks like watercolor it's the first digital I've seen that isn't obvious. Maybe you're onto something using just your finger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic! It is so well drawn, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An interesting composition, excellent floor, I like the colors. Greetings.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...