Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fall Fearless and Fly: Bubbling over with Laughter






This week's Fall Fearless and Fly challenge is hosted by Marcia Beckett.   I'm a big fan of her vibrant, fun artwork and she provides some great examples of using favorite colors and representing joy at the Artists in Blogland site for this challenge.

The prompts for this challenge are:

Headline Prompt:  Lifelong Fan: What or who have you consistently valued or looked up to in your life?  What lessons have you learned from people you admire?
Color Prompt:  Your favorite color now or from childhood or both!
Quote Prompt:  "Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can:  all of them make me laugh."  W. H. Auden

Obviously, I used the quote-- and it's apt because it is people who can make me laugh (and who laugh easily) that I've consistently admired.  Relatively speaking, we have such a short time here, doesn't it just make sense to find the joy in the big and little things along the way?

Be sure to stop by and check it Marcia's work along with the other linked up artists!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely! What's life if you can't laugh?
    Love those bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree- it makes such sense to find the joy! So glad you shared this with Fall Fearless and Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lettering! Thanks for sharing at Fall Fearless and Fly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...