Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another year bites the dust...

Today, as I hit the 15th anniversary of my 29th birthday, these words from Lucille Ball made me giggle... The true secret to staying young.



I have to admit, this saying sort of resonates as well...




This is the first time I've tried posting directly from my iPad and have struggled with how to upload a photo. I ended up having to go back to my laptop to get the scans uploaded.  If anyone routinely uploads their photos from their iPad and has some suggestions, I'd love to hear from you about how you make it work! Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Molly, love the way you said your age, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Molly and we share the same anniversary... where were you six weeks ago when I needed a new way to say our age without feeling a bit older.... I tend to go with ageing digracefully... always felt that was a goal I could live up to... hope you have had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! i love your two pieces of art with these words, very true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I'm loving these, the sayings resonate with us all I think lol beautiful work, loving your style :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...